top of page
Screenshot (1)_edited.jpg

Harby Post Office

The first appointment of a

Sub Post Master was to Henry Lamin on the 2nd February 1846 at the Village Bakery "centre of village" (now Watsons Lane) 

Post Office Harby.jpg

By 1900 the Post Office was being run by Mrs Kemp as Sub Post Mistress She can be seen in the doorway.

bottom of page